The La Vie En Rose Suite is an inviting room with a conversation area focusing on brick hearth and fireplace. It also features a King-sized bed with adjoining bath. There is cable television with DVD/VCR, phone, books and video tapes. Our small size assures you the maximum amount of privacy. Step outside the La Vie En Rose Suite to an enclosed patio. Beyond that a lovely garden area with mature shade trees and seating for casual conversations, dining, relaxing or just soaking up the warmth, perhaps with a good book. $140.00/ night plus applicable taxes.
The French Country Suite features a small sitting room and bed room, with a Queen-sized bed. It is tastefully decorated with a Southwestern color scheme with a futon that can be converted to a full sleeping surface. The adjoining bath has a seated shower and could accommodate lightly handicapped guests. Cable TV and a small refrigerator can be found in the room for your convenience. The back garden can be accessed through the main house or through the pool area. $120/night plus applicable taxes.
The Petite Cottage is a very charming guest house that has views of both the mountains and the garden. With a queen size bed and off-the-wall full-size bed, and a futon, the room is great for two or three people traveling together who desire separate beds or a small family. This quaint cottage also has a kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, cooking utensils and dishes, which make it a perfect destination for a lengthy stay in the Old Pueblo. $145/night plus applicable taxes; weekly (for two weeks or more) and monthly rates available upon request.
Special Amenities in all rooms
All rooms have a private entrance, private bath, small refrigerator, coffee pot, cable TV, wireless internet access, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and a selection of books.
Important Room Information
Prices per night are $140 for the La Vie en Rose Suite and $120 for the French Country Suite. The Petite Cottage is $145. During the off-season, From May 20 through September 30, room rates are $100 for the La Vie En Rose Suite, $90 for the French Country Suite and $105 for the Petite Cottage. Rates include a full breakfast. Applicable taxes are added to room rates, which are 12.55% plus a $4/night surcharge.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Credit card information is required to secure the room.
- Check-in time is 4:30 to 7:00 pm.
- If an adjustment in arrival time is necessary, let us know in advance as we are happy to accommodate.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Major Credit Cards, Travelers checks and cash accepted for payment.
- Breakfast is served between 7:30 and 8:30 am in the dining room, but can be adjusted to suit guest needs.
- Special dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice.
- Children are welcome.
- If more than two people per room, there is a $15/day additional charge.
- If futons used for a second guest, a $10 additional fee will be charged for the stay.
- No pets please
- Mon Ami is open for your enjoyment all four seasons.
- A Jacuzzi and seasonal lap pool are available for guest use. Pool uses a chemical free system for cleaning.
- Two Night minimum on weekends
- For stays of three nights or less a 50 percent deposit is required. For stays of four nights or longer a 25 percent deposit is required to hold the reservation.
- Cancellations — Full refund if cancellation is made 15 days prior to arrival dates, less a $40.00 per room charge
- Rates subject to change without notice
- For the comfort of others, all rooms are nonsmoking. Smoking is allowed in patio areas only and is not allowed within 20 feet of doors or windows.